Terms and conditions for online purchases and returns:
The White Dress Agency is an established shop and trusted online destination for pre-owned designer luxury items. We are committed to customer service and the quality of our products. We always authenticate all goods and reproductions and fakes are never accepted. We offer a full money back guarantee on all items sold online.
Purchase of Items
1. All Items offered for sale on The White Dress Agency Website and in our shop are used or “pre-owned” items (unless otherwise stated) which we are selling as agents on behalf of private third party sellers. By agreeing to these Terms you acknowledge that in offering to purchase and/or purchasing any Item we act as agent for a Seller. All items shown on the website are on display and for sale in our shop in Newark.
2. While we make every effort to describe and display every Item as accurately as possible, you should be aware that the colour and appearance of the Item as displayed on your computer monitor or any other display may differ from the actual colour and appearance of the Item.
3. Items sold through the Website are sold “as is” and accordingly we encourage Buyers to carefully review all photographs and the description of the condition of any Item which they are considering buying. We also encourage you to contact us if you have any queries or require more images of an Item before making a purchase online; firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The stated price is designed to reflect the fact that the Item is pre-owned unless otherwise stated, taking into account the condition of the Item and a number of other factors including; the original retail price of the Item, the age and style of the Item and other relevant market factors.
5. The display of Items and prices on the website does not constitute an offer on our part. No agreement shall come into existence unless and until we accept your order for an Item.
6. Once you have placed your order we will send you an acknowledgement by email. This email is merely a confirmation that we have received your order and does not constitute acceptance of your order.
7. Acceptance of your order will be deemed to occur when we email you to confirm the Item has been dispatched to you, at which point an agreement will come into existence between us. The agreement shall be governed by these terms to the exclusion of all other terms, conditions and representations whether written or oral.
8. We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to reject any order that is placed with us and/or to withdraw any item displayed on the website at any time before your order is accepted
9. If you enter into an agreement with us on behalf of a business, you represent that you have the authority to legally bind the business to the agreement.